Part of the atempo Group are:
- the Verein atempo
- the atempo Betriebs-Gesellschaft mbH.
- the CFS – Consulting, Franchise & Sales GmbH.
In the following, the atempo Group is simply referred to as atempo.
Responsible for the atempo Group
Contact person: Mario Morschner
Heinrichstrasse 145, 8010 Graz, Austria
Phone: +43 316 81 47 16 26
1. General Information
atempo points out that the personal data provided by the customer, i.e. name, address, telephone number and email address as well as any other information provided by the customer, will be stored and processed in its system and, with appropriate consent, will also be used for sending the newsletter and transmitted in accordance with points 3. and 4.
atempo also points out that the personal data provided by interested parties (i.e. name and email address) will be stored, processed and used in its database if consent is given for sending out the newsletter and will be transmitted in accordance with point 4.
Customers and interested parties are hereinafter mutually referred to as affected persons.
2. Rights of affected persons
The affected person has the right to free information and correction as well as to objection, restriction of processing and under certain conditions deletion of his or her stored data. He or she may reach out to the responsible contact person of the atempo Group in this matter in writing using the contact details given above.
3. Use and transmission
atempo uses, saves and stores the data provided by the affected person for the fulfilment and processing of their request. This also includes passing on the data required for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship to third parties as listed below.
The data disclosed by the affected person in accordance with point 1. of this privacy statement will be processed or forwarded by atempo as follows:
- to atempo BetriebsgesellschaftmbH, which centrally stores, saves and processes the communicated data, whereby the communicated data remain on a server in the European legal area, primarily in Austria or Germany, unless they are forwarded in accordance with the following points;
- to the atempo franchise partners who store, save and process the data provided for order processing, whereby the data provided remain on a server in the European legal area, with priority in Austria or Germany;
- to cooperation partners of atempo for order processing, such as tax consultants and payroll accounting;
- to funding agencies such as the Social Ministry Service, FFG, AWS, SFG and similar organisations, if required, for example, for project processing;
- to other cooperation partners and service providers, such as IT companies in order to use their services.
The personal data collected will not be sold to marketing companies.
The data may also be passed on to third parties.
- to business partners carefully selected by atempo for joint marketing measures or other joint programs, provided that atempo has received the consent of the affected person.
- if required by law or government authorities.
- to external service providers for the storage of personal data provided by the affected person in accordance with point 1. The service providers commissioned by atempo are subject to strict data protection requirements, so that the protection of the affected person’s personal data is guaranteed in any case.
If the data subject does not wish to submit his/her personal data to atempo, atempo might not be able to fulfil the requested order or inform the affected person about other products and services. In this case, the atempo Group will inform the affected person.
The person concerned can subscribe to the atempo newsletter (or the atempo divisions capito, nueva or AVA) by giving his/her own written consent. By providing the e-mail address, the person concerned will be included in atempo’s newsletter distribution list if he/she agrees.
By registering for the newsletter, the data subject’s data will be sent by a newsletter mailing program, currently MailChimp, possibly with the involvement of an advertising agency. With the enterprises mentioned the data are stored and processed at least for the completion of this procedure.
The person affected can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time free of charge. To do so, the person affected must simply contact atempo briefly.
The affected person’s personal data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes. The affected person’s e-mail address will only be used for our own advertising purposes.
5. WEB Shop
atempo Group does not directly process any data within its WEB Shop, as no data is entered in the WEB Shop. In all other respects, no specifities apply to data processing within the framework of a WEB Shop order, but the provisions stated in this data protection declaration.
6. Duration of data storage
The storage or use of the affected person’s data takes place for the duration of the authorization to use the data, i.e. until the cancellation of the newsletter or until the termination of the contractual relationship and for the period thereafter, as far as this is necessary for the termination of the contractual relationship or for the implementation of post-contractual claims.